6 September 2019
The UK Oncology Nursing Society and South East London Cancer Alliance welcomes delegates to this free one-day masterclass on acute oncology. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Keynote speakers & facilitators include:
• Philippa Jones, Acute Oncology Nurse Advisor, Past UKONS Acute Oncology Lead
• Fiona Campbell, UKONS Acute Oncology Lead, Macmillan Consultant Nurse SACT/Oncology, Raigmore Hospital
• Michael Varey, Chair of the UKONS Acute Oncology Members Interest Group Committee, Senior Clinical Project Manager, The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
The programme includes:
• Guidelines for acute oncology services
• An overview of acute oncology services in South East London
• Acute oncology services across a cancer alliance
• Evaluation of an acute oncology services out of hours helpline
• GP & community healthcare professional portal
• Followed by a workshop: Implementing acute oncology guidelines (Primary Care, A&E)
Click here to register.