The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre in association with The University of Chester offers a range of 20 credit modules for nurses and AHPs.
Modules can be taken on a standalone basis or in combination to form specific awards such as the Post Graduate Certificate in Cancer Care.
• Key concepts in cancer care NM7121-commences Sept 2019
• Cancer treatments and supportive interventions NM7122-commences January 2020
• Advancing palliative and end of life care NM7123-commences April 2020
• Foundations in cancer care NM6 999-commences Sept 2019
• Cancer treatments and care NM6 998-commences January 2020
• Palliative and end of life care NM6 997-commences April 2020
For further information, please visit the website or contact Debbie Wyatt at:
0151 556 5790