Five sessions over two days:
- IBD Crohn’s disease: The causes and management of strictures and recurrences
- Intestinal failure – getting it right first time: The difficult surgical abdomen – from prevention to treatment
- The troublesome bottom: Low rectal polyps, anal pain and perianal Crohn’s disease
- Cancer in the young: What’s so special about cancer in the young?
- Year of the nurse: Innovations and transformations in nursing practice
For more information go to https://www.stmarksacademicinstitute.org.uk/courses/frontiers-in-intestinal-and-colorectal-disease/