UKOF have designed the 2021 programme to include important discussion around the Covid-19 crisis and its impact on cancer treatments and services across the UK. But more importantly what we have learnt and the need to disseminate and share best practice.
The organisers have worked hard to secure some of the top cancer experts from across the UK and Europe for all of the tumour clinical sessions. In addition to ESMO highlights the conference will also include important updates from ASCO as well as two sessions produced and chaired by UKONS.
THE 2021 VIRTUAL UK ONCOLOGY FORUM VIRTUAL MEETING OFFERS:
- Discussion around the Covid-19 crisis
- ASCO and ESMO important highlights
- Virtual Exhibition
- Industry Symposiums
- Cancer Collaboration Meetings (BOPA, CCA-UK, MACMILLAN, NOTCH, UKONS, UKOMiC)
- Live Opening & Closing Keynote Speakers
- Live 2021 Special Covid-19 & Cancer Question Time Session
- Live streaming of clinical workstream sessions
- Live Q&A with Invited Speakers - CME accredited