UKONS SACT Educational Event - ‘Digital solutions for patient education prior to SACT’
9 July 2021
This is a free educational event to all UKONS members.
To register for this event, please CLICK HERE.
Aims and objectives:
- To gain greater understanding of the need for virtual patient education
- To gain knowledge of novel ways of conducting pre-treatment consultations
- To gain knowledge of the benefits to patients and carers from a nursing and patient and carer perspective
- To gain knowledge of the challenges in the development and implementation of a virtual pre-treatment consultation
- To share own experiences of virtual pre-treatment consultations in practice
- To gain information to inform the development of virtual pre-treatment consultations in own services