30 August 2019
UKONS SACT Passport – Train the Trainer Friday 30 August 2019, Scotland
We are delighted to support a further UKONS SACT Passport Train the Trainer Event. This time, we will be in Glasgow.
Meeting: SACT Passport Training
Date: Friday 30 August 2019
Venue: Beatson Oncology Centre
Address: Room WS301, 1053 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 0NY
Trainers: Catherine Oakley, Becky Johl
To ensure assessors are:
- Aware of the rationale of the document and use in practice
- Familiar with the document and rationale for standardised assessment process
- Understands the purpose and remit of undertaking the assessor role
- Can identify safe and unsafe clinicians and follow the appropriate assessment process
- Confident in using the document and undertaking the assessors role
- Develop new skills for teaching and assessing pre-treatment consultation and general communication with patients during SACT
Registration is now open. Click HERE to register.
Thanks to colleagues in Beatson Oncology Centre, Glasgow for their support in identifying a venue.