UK Chemotherapy Board update
7 June 2021
Please note that version 4.0 of ‘Clinician FAQs and guidance on COVID-19 vaccine for patients receiving SACT’ is now available on the UKCB website here: https://www.ukchemotherapyboard.org/publications.
Please share this version with the members from your organisation.
Updated for this version:
- New FAQ 12 -explaining rationale for vaccination with anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies
- New FAQ 6 regarding concerns about unusual thrombosis with AZ CV-19 vaccine & updated JCVI recommendation that alternative vaccines are used in patients under 40 years of age
- FAQ 2 -updated with new data
- FAQ 11 -decision aid updated to add Moderna vaccine, Note presence of Polysorbate 80 as well as 20 in some monoclonal antibodies, and revise colour use for better legibility for those with reduced colour vision
- Introduction -updated in line with JCVI to recommend vaccination of household contacts and receiving second does 3-4 weeks later depending on vaccine (updated 16.4.21)
- Some FAQs have been renumbered. The change log reflects their current FAQ number
The Management of Glycaemic Control in Patients with Cancer Guidance for the diabetes and oncology multidisciplinary teams
Report of a working party on behalf of the UK Chemotherapy Board and Joint British Diabetes Societies for Inpatient Care Publications | UK Chemotherapy Board