Young Cancer Nurses Study Day: Developing Your Role as a Cancer Nurse
6 June 2019 09:30 - 16:30
This study day is aimed at young cancer nurses or nurses who are new to cancer nursing. It specifically aims to:
- update nurses about recent developments in cancer nursing practice
- inform nurses about educational and research opportunities to advance their practice
- provide nurses with the opportunity to reflect upon own practice and professional development
- promote professional networking as integral aspect of career growth
Sessions and activities
- Challenges for young cancer nurses (YCN)
- Recent developments in cancer care and cancer nursing
- Research in action
- Integrating palliative care
- Creating a YCN network
Save the date. Registration is free and will open shortly. Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse travel costs.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and see attachment here.