Are you taking advantage of your joint UKONS/EONS membership?
Did you know that as a member of UKONS you can also take advantage of many of the benefits available to European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS) members?
This offers you outstanding opportunities to update and expand cancer care knowledge and to exchange information with colleagues across Europe through:
• Membership of a large European network of cancer nurses and organisations
• Participating in educational and research projects
• Reduced registration rates for EMCC and EONS Congress
• Grants available for EMCC and EONS Congresses
• Reduced fee for EONS accreditation
• Access to EONS training and educational activities
• Access to EONS Awards and Grants
• EONS Magazine
• EONS monthly Newsletter
• Free copies of EONS materials
• Access to the EONS website updated daily with international and European news and events
For more information please follow this LINK.
Welcome to the UKONS website
UKONS individual membership is now FREE - to apply online please click here and follow the instructions given.
Click here to access more information about the award-winning 24 hour triage rapid assessment and access toolkit and how to order copies.
Click here to access Holistic Needs Assessment and Care Planning, the first programme in the UKONS Inspiring Cancer Nursing series of online learning. It will help you become competent and confident in gathering information from patients/carers on their needs, and their physical, psychological, social, spiritual and financial wellbeing.
Some of the material on this website will be restricted to members only, so don't forget to log in — we have set the initial login username and password to be your surname and your UKONS Access Key, respectively. If you have any problems logging in either click here or email us.